08 March 2007

Heading off to find an Angel--erratum

Okay, I've been caught. The problem with typing in internet cafes with German keyboards on a timer is that it is easy to make mistakes.

Not only did Nora and Esther buy me an angel, but so did Sue....only, she bought me THREE. I actually had that sentence in there, and I am terribly sorry that I forgot to mention it. So let me just add, that one of my very favourite is one she gave--an angel seated, playing a grand piano. It's a wonderful centrepiece to the collection. So Sue...forgive me, please.

That being said...we did find another angel. It also plays a flute, but I am pretty sure that the face is different (it became a bit hard to tell). However, it appears that this particular collection of angels is at an end, which is fine because it is a grand collection! It was very difficult to find one that had removeable wings. The new series is all attached, and most of the angels are kneeling. We bought one playing a harp, and another playing a cello. I'm well set!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I felt a bit pouty saying something but ...the last time I bought angels for you there, Crystal, I was praying you'd live long enough for me to give them to you.

darien said...

No, don´t...I had already realized that it was wrong but it didn´t register when I needed it to be...and then when I was thinking about the post, I was pretty sure it had been missed, and I felt like a creep. Sorry!!!

and thanks for loving me that much.