11 June 2010

Ah, the ocean!

The one regular reader of this blog (my mom--and only because we shamelessly set her computer up that way) knows that I tend to update it only when I travel.

This is a picture that I took last night.  Isn't it lovely?  Don't you wish you were here?  The soothing sound of the surf, the lovely orange glow from the sun...how gorgeous is that?

Yes, you might be wondering how I managed to get here after yesterday's post.   Boy, that girl travels a LOT you might even be thinking.

Yeah, right. Double click on the photo, and look at the very bottom.   I'm vacationing in my spare room.  While I was gone, my husband exchanged the digital box in the guest room to one that is HD, just like the tv.  And this...is a picture of the Sunset channel.  Sounds just like being at the ocean.

I might be here awhile.

No comments: