19 July 2009

Gearing up for a roadtrip!

Tomorrow we leave for an extended road trip, which will take us around the great lakes, through hubby's home town where we will also check in on Master Jack and Miss Abby; then a quick visit with my cousin, and a look at my home town. We'll go to the cemetery, and then boot it to my parent's place to celebrate their 50th. I started to tell you all about that, but they read this blog, and that would just spoil the surprise. After that, we are going south to see some favorite kids (and their parents), and then we are going to drive around some parks. We expect to see some cowboy country, and some badlands country, maybe a few animals along the way, and stay in some bed and breakfasts. It's been a while since we had a long holiday, and we are both in the mood to head out!

Yesterday we washed the cat. She is all cuddly and mushy today, having quickly forgiven me (whew). I'm just curious if she'll be as forgiving in a month. We haven't told her yet that she has to spend it with a DOG.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hey my friend

Sorry we are going to miss the event. We will be either packing, moving or unpacking. Hope you have a good time. If you have time I tink coffee might work.

Kim